v0.1.0 is the first release of Boundary. As a result there are no changes, improvements, or bugfixes from past versions. To learn about what Boundary consists of, we highly recommend you start at the Getting Started Page.
»Boundary v0.1.0 Highlights
In this initial release, Boundary provides:
- Password-based authentication
- Authenticated and authorized TCP-based sessions.
- Identity and access management providing role-based controls for principals.
- A user interface for administration of Boundary resources.
- A Terraform provider for managing Boundary resources.
- A fully instrumented command line interface for managing Boundary and for establishing and managing sessions.
- A fully instrumented Boundary golang SDK.
- A log of Boundary sessions exposed through Boundary's administrator UI and postgres database.